1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do NOT bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Happy Tails Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments made to CareCredit
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. We also offer Springleaf Financial program. We can fill out the application or you can go to Springleaf Financial and they will fill out your application.
5. Fee Structure: Fees are structured to support the most progressive medicine and surgery. However, we have no desire to extend anyone beyond his or her means or intentions. A written estimate of charges is available upon request. All accounts must be paid in full before an animal can be discharged. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, credit cards, and carecredit.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .